Welcome to my blog, i am planning to use this as a way of communication between classmates... i hope u people would use this. If u wanna to announce to the class on this blog, email me and i will post on the blog as new post for other people in the class to know. I hope u guys will enjoy using this site. Mean while i am trying to borrow someone's server and make a real forum.
Also, if u spotted any mistake on this blog, please do not hesitate and tell me. i will immediately fix the problems. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hi rin
who are you anyway?
you sound vaguely familiar...
well we finally get to use it huh?
hmmm forum ehhh...you know there is this forum thing on google, you can always make it there...but oh wellz Come by my blog if you have time =D (jsut click on my name)
-Edit-
I'm Maggie btw lol
and lmao Sam....yes he does sound indeed familiar with the same grammer errors...i mean,..
finally get to use it
so do we just use it for like any stuff we find awesome as??
...ptttf sam...dun try to act sophisticated by the way u said "vaguely"...lol jkz
ps this is amani
nice blog Maggie... can you make one for photoshop? I'm addicted to it now that Brendan gave me free CS3. :P
and I'm Sam, for the record...lol
lol well i didnt know you were sam although your name clearly shows it............
Post a Comment